Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Holy You Are

Oh God my strength and refuge
I know my life secure
You hold me in your providence
And keep me safe and warm

Oh God my hope and daily bread
My life, you know, is Yours
I give to You all that I am
And all I am is yours

I’m standing here before You now
Prepared for what’s to come
Wherever You may lead, my Lord
I shall follow there

Holy You are, and will be.
The sacrifice You gave for me
Is so great and true

I cannot look on anything
Before I look at you
For You’re just so captivating
Lord You made me new

So Jehovah, show the way
And I will go with haste
I need Your strength to make it there,
So You carry me dear God.

This love that is inside of me
Lord it’s all because of You
This hope that’s stored within my mind
It is placed here by You

And now my Christ,
My Master, Sir,
I confess to Thee
Holy You are
And will be,
You, I know, will come.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment